January 5, 2021 – Muscles + Mindset Group Coaching Call with Anne Jones M+M Select Q+A with Food Prep Princess Erin Romeo January 7, 2021 – Muscles + Mindset Group Nutrition Call Setting Yourself Up for Success Training
April 6 2020 Muscles + Mindset Elite Group Coaching Call
June 24: Family Tree Call with Andrea Ferguson. Embracing your Father Daughter and Mother Daughter roots for forgiveness, fulfillment and freedom. Join Andrea Ferguson as she interviews Rebecca Harrison and some of her amazing Co-Authors from the Family Tree Book Series. In this Hot Topic Workshop, we will learn through shared stories and open discussion on how our parental relationships shape us and how to find forgiveness, fulfillment and freedom by integrating and embracing our experiences. In this hot topic workshop, we will connect with each co-author to:
Hear their personal story
Understand how their story has shaped them
Learn how they found forgiveness, fulfillment and freedom
Understand the key turning points in their journey
Hear the message they have for women who can relate to their story
June 1: M+M Select Q+A with Dr Erin Rurak June 15 M+M Group Call: Goal-Setting June 29 M+M Group Coaching Call: Google Calendar
Hot Topic Workshop: Choose the Story You Tell. Ever feel like you are continually living the SAME story over and over, just different scenarios and characters? Feel like life is happening to you and you can’t seem to get a break?
Wondering why the same stuff keeps popping up, even when you think you’ve “dealt” with it?
Wondering how to make all this “manifesting” stuff work for you, so you can actually create new experiences? Ever feel like you are continually living the SAME story over and over, just different scenarios and characters? Feel like life is happening to you and you can’t seem to get a break? Wondering why the same stuff keeps popping up, even when you think you’ve “dealt” with it? Wondering how to make all this “manifesting” stuff work for you, so you can actually create new experiences? Download the PDF July 20 M+M Elite Group Coaching Call – Body Image July 27 Group Nutrition Call July 29 M+M Select Q+A with Dr Mandi Murtaugh Self Assessment Demo with Dr Mandi Murtaugh
Ideal Days & Morning Routines Video August 24th
Sept 10 2020 Group Call Sept 14 2020 Group Call Muscles & Mindset Nutrition Coaching Call with Keyrsten McEwan Nutrition Coaching Call with Keyrsten McEwan
Muscles + Mindset Select Q&A with Asia Strong – Money Mindset Coach Oct 19 – Muscles + Mindset Group Coaching Call Oct 28 – Nutrition Call Life Cycles: Embracing the Cycle of Life
November 10, 2020 – M+M Group Coaching Call with Anne Jones November 12, 2020 – M+M Group Nutrition Call with Keyrsten McEwan November 16, 2020 – M+M Group Coaching Call with Anne Jones M+M Select Q+A w/ Dr. Lindsay Kizinkewich, PT
1) Prelude: you must start by saying something along the lines of “This gentle relaxation recording is only to assist me (say your name), in a way that is easy to perform, integrate, and move safely into and out of – it is not to be used while driving or doing other activities where focus and concentration are required”.
2) Assessment/mindfulness: Tell yourself to find a comfortable position, and ask yourself to notice without judgement (and without trying to change) the following things:
Your breath (quality, pace, depth)
2 physical things you can feel inside (maybe 1 comfortable thing & 1 uncomfortable thing)
1 ruminating thought (could be the mind hyperfocused on something perceived as good or as bad)
3) Count down/deepening: Ask yourself to sink into your comfortable position 5x deeper with every count starting from 10, 9, 8… 1.
4) Positive affirmations/questions: Say to yourself any positive affirmations that you would like to enter your subconscious, and/or ask yourself a question that you could be searching answers to, then ask the subconscious to show you an answer (could be through a word, a colour, a feeling, an image, a smell, a taste)
5) Count out/grounding: Tell yourself to slowly become more and more aware of your surroundings/your body with every count starting from 1,2,3….10. Tell yourself to notice the breath again, your body’s positioning, to feel your feet and your legs. Check in with those 2 felt things and the thought to see if things have shifted or not.
Be curious, and have a bit of fun with this! This shouldn’t last longer than 10 – 20 minutes.
Dec 9, 2020 – Muscles + Mindset Group Coaching Call with Anne Jones Dec 14, 2020 – Muscles + Mindset Group Coaching Call with Anne Jones Dec, 23 Muscles + Mindset Group Nutrition Call
March 14 March 20 March 30
April 22 – Part 1 Part 2
July 9 July 24 https://youtu.be/YTCIgFh-LVw
August 8 August 21
September 3 September 11 Q + A with Andrea Ferguson September 17 September 24
October 2 October 8 CTFL Select Q + A with Nita Sharda, RD October 23
November 6 November 13 CTFL Select Q + A with Dr. Kiran Sidhu Desai November 27 HOT TOPIC Workshop with Andrea Ferguson
December 4 December 9 CTFL Q + A with Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Tamarah Nerreter